Published on March 24th, 2015 |
by Javid Tabi
15 White Lies All College Students Tell Their Parents
Did you ever lie to your parents? I am sure you do it all the time. I mean these are not the secrets that they never figure out. They already know everything you have been up to in your life but these small lies are fun and when you will get over from this age, you will laugh on your lies.
Check out these 15 white lies every students tell their parents.
1. No way, I have never touched a cigarette.
2. MOM! My classmate smokes, that is where you are getting a stink.
3. That lighter is not mine. My classmate asked me to put it in my pocket.
4. I am heading to my friend’s home for group study.
5. I am studying late night now a days. That’s why my eyes are red this morning.
6. I know its Sunday I am just visiting university hostel to complete a project. I will be back in an hour.
7. Yeah! I got A+ in economics.
8. Today’s class was cancelled so the quiz is postponed to Monday.
9. I was unable to reach on time this semester that’s why I am short on attendance in the morning class because of the traffic on this route.
10. I am heading out, I have prepared myself for the exam tomorrow.
11. Yeah Mom! I am loving the Chemistry class.
12. Yes Dad! My new semester has very interesting subjects.
13. I need some money to buy few notes today otherwise they won’t let me enter the class.
14. I am making an assignment on the internet. I’ll be at the dining in an hour.
15. Please Mom! I don’t even look at the girls in my class. How would I know their names?